Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Transmission Gel - .25 liter
The .25 liter bottle is easy to handle to dispense gel from. Features Snap-Cap™ by Parker Labs a dispenser engineered to eliminate drips and “draw –back”. Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Transmission Gel is the most widely used gel for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound. Fragrance and color free. The .25 liter bottle is easy to handle to dispense gel from.
- Buy 12 for $3.45 each and save 8%
- Buy 72 for $3.38 each and save 10%
- Buy 432 for $3.30 each and save 12%
- Buy 1296 for $3.19 each and save 15%
12 per box
72 per case
Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Transmission Gel is based on the same "can't be copied" formula of the world standard, Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel, but without fragrance or color.
Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required.
Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel expires 5 years from the date of manufacture, as long as it's stored out of the light and at room temperature.
- Features Snap Cap™ dispenser engineered to eliminate drips and “draw –back”
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound applications
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times
- Unique "can't be copied" formula is hypoallergenic; bacteriostatic and non-sensitizing
- Will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
- No salt, no formaldehyde
- Not a spermicide
- Water soluble
|Manufacturer||Parker Laboratories, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Item Number||03-08|
|Other Product Numbers||10003, PAR_03-54-Case-Clear, 911433, GE0108,|
|Amazon ASIN #||B003YCJG88|