Protex Soft Pack Premoistened Disinfectant Wipes - 60 per pack
Protex Disinfectant is an EPA approved, one-step disinfectant that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria,viruses, and fungi. Protex disinfectant wipes are an fast, easy and convenient way to disinfect equipment and surfaces of all types. Protex Wipes in soft pack are smaller & softer than wipes in Protex canister.
- Buy 12 for $9.15 each and save 8%
- Buy 24 for $8.96 each and save 10%
- Buy 144 for $8.76 each and save 12%
- Buy 288 for $8.46 each and save 15%
12 per box
24 per case
Protex is powerful against a broad spectrum of microorganisms, yet gentle to sensitive equipment.
Use protex wipes in ambulances, athletic facilities, dental offices, exercise facilities, health clubs, hospitals, medical offices and nursing homes.
Protex Disinfectant wipes are a one-step disinfectant that effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, viruses, and fungi including:
- Norwalk Virus
- Non- critical medical device surfaces
- Non- critical medical/hospital equipment
- surfaces, walls, counters, metal and stainless
- Ultrasonic baths
- Medical Related Facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Athletic Facilities
- Exercise Facilities
USE PROTEX DISINFECTANT WIPES
- As a disinfectant on hard, nonporous surfaces
- For disinfecting of ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography compressor plates and other hard nonporous surfaces
Protex Disinfectant Spray is a one-step hospital use disinfectant, bactericidal according to the current AOAC Use-Dilution Test Method, Fungicial according to The AOAC Fungicidal Test and Virucidal* according to the Virucidal qualification modified in the presence of 5% organic serum against:
- Acinetobacter baumannii Brevibacterium ammoniagenes Campylobacter jejuni Community Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureusCA-MRSA Enterobacter aerogenes Enterococcus faecalisVRE ESBL Escherichia coli Klebsiella pneumoniae Legionella pneumophilia Pseudomonas Salmonella Serratia marcescens Shigella dysenteriae Staphylococcus aureusMRSA Staphylococcus aureus Multi-Drug Resistant StaphylococcusaureusVISA Streptococcus pyogenes Vibrio cholerae
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)* Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)* Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1* Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2* HIV1 (AIDS Virus)* Human Coronavirus* lnfluenza Type A / Brazil* Norwalk Virus* Respiratory Syncytial Virus* Rotavirus* SARS Associated Coronavirus* Vaccinia*
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes Aspergillus niger
For fungicidal activity: Protex Disinfectant is an effective one-step fungicide against Trichophyton mentagrophytes when used on surfaces in areas such as locker rooms, dressing rooms, shower and bath areas and exercise facilities.
This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the bloodstream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body.
KILLS HIV-1 AND HBV AND HCV ON PRE-CLEANED ENVIROMENTAL SURFACES / OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD / BODY FLUIDS in health care settings or other settings where there is an expected likelihood of soiling or inanimate surfaces / objects with blood or body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS) or Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) or Hepatitis C Virus (HVC).
For the complete list of viruses, bacteria and fungi please refer to Protex Disinfectant Wipes pacakge
<h3 >To clean disinfect (Disinfection/Virucidal*/Fungicidal directions)
Using Protex disinfectant wipes simply wipe hard non-porous surface with wipe until surface is visibly wet. Allow surface to stay wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. If surfaces are extremely dirty , clean first with another wipe before disinfecting. Discard used wipes in trash. Do not flush wipes. Rinse food contact surfaced with clean potable water after disinfecting. Do not use on dishes, glassware or utensils. Do no use as diaper wipe or for personal cleansing.
*Kills HIV and HBV and HCV on Pre-Cleaned environmental surfaces/objects previously soiled with blood/bodily fluids
In health care settings or other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood or bodily fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood bodily fluids can be associated with potential transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus type 1 (HIV-1) or Hepatitis B virus (HBV) or Hepatitis C virus (HBC).
Special Instructions for cleaning and decontamination against HIV-1 or HBV or HCV on Surfaces / Objects soiled with blood / bodily fluids.
Personal Protection:Clean-up must always be done wearing protective gloves, gowns, masks and eye protection.
Cleaning Procedures:Blood and other body fluids containing HIV or HBV or HCV must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces and objects before application of Protex Disinfectant Wipes. Protex Disinfectant Wipes can be used for this purpose.
Contact Time: Leave surface wet for 1 minute for HIV and 10 minutes for HBV and HCV. Use 10 minute contact time for disinfectant against other viruses, bacteria and fungi claimed.
Disposal of infectious material: Blood, body fluids, cleaning materials and clothing must be autoclaved and disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
This product is for use on hard non-porous surface not conductive to treatment by immersion or excess liquid against Avian Influenza A.
- Gentle to sensitive equipment
- Comes in convenient spray dispenser
- For hospitals and institutional use
- EPA approved
|Manufacturer||Parker Laboratories, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Item Number||46-39|