Aquasonic brings its medical field professional customers plenty of quality choices for reliable products. Of course, before making decisions about which ones you may want, it is a good idea to understand a little about what each one has to offer. The bottom line is we know whichever ones you choose, you will be as happy as the many clients who have used these same products before you. To start with, you may want to know a little bit more about each of the popular selling Aquasonic 100 and Aquasonic Clear products.
Aquasonic 100 – Understanding the Basics
As far as Aquasonic Ultrasound Gels go, the Aquasonic 100 is a popular choice on the market today. Presently, we offer three different versions of this: the Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel .25 liter, the 1 liter and the 5 liter Sonicpac. Here is a little bit about these products:
- You will find this ultrasound gel selection is used and recommended by leading manufacturers
of ultrasound equipment around the globe. It is suggested for use wherever vicious gel is
- If stored properly, this ultrasound gel has no expiration date. If it is used with a gel warmer,
however, there is about a three-month shelf life.
- This product includes the Parker Labs technology Snap-CapTM dispenser, which helps do away
with drips and draw back.
- Designed to work acoustically for the wide range of frequencies used for medical ultrasound
reasons, the formula is a hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic and non-irritating. This formula cannot
be duplicated or copied.
- The Aquasonic 100 Ultrasound Transmission Gel is also water soluble and will not stain
clothing or harm equipment.
Although the Aquasonic 100 is a fantastic and popular option, the Aquasonic Clear can be even better for medical professionals or patients who may be hypersensitive. This can be especially important for professionals and staff who are using this type of product all day long, day in and day out. The Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Transmission Gel comes in the same .25 liter, 1 liter and 5 liter Sonicpac.
So some slight differences with Aquasonic Clear include:
- This is the most widely used gel when it comes to use for diagnostic or therapeutic medical
- In addition to having the same hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic and non-irritating formula, this
version does not contain any fragrance or color.
- The Aquasonic Clear Ultrasound Transmission Gel also does not contain salt or formaldehyde.
For both products, the Sonicpac is a great way to be more budget efficient as well as be sure you always have the product you need on hand.
Making a Decision
The bottom line is that you are getting a reliable and quality product with either choice. In fact, you are getting products that are some of the most trusted and widely used in the industry. The main decision-making factor for either the Aquasonic 100 or Clear Ultrasound Transmission Gel will probably be if you want your gel to be free of fragrance and color. Otherwise, you are still getting the same “can’t be copied” industry leader ultrasound gel.